Drag this link to your bookmarks bar: WM Menu Scraper
- Drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarkbar and go to WM menu.
- Scroll to last item in WM menu (make sure they all load), and click to open the last item on menu
- Open Chrome's console ( Right-click > Inspect > Console)
- Click on bookmarklet, click back onto the item's text (so that the webpage has focus). The script is watching these item details change.
- Press Left-Arrow key once every 2 seconds and you should see db length increasing (or automate this step using Auto Hot Key)
- When you've reached first item in Menu (the left arrow will stop advancing), press ESCAPE key to stop the script.
- In the console, type compileDB() and hit return
- Paste result in box below:
- Copy this text into Squarespace menu:
total num items: