Download Alpha 1.5 :
Download, leave feedback in the comments below, and come back to try out the next version.
Q: What is the purpose?
A: Make a small action mech combat game and have a playable version finished in one month
Q: How is it made?
A: Using Unity game engine and the kindness of like minded people.
Q: Can I help?
A: Absolutely! Simply sign up for the newsletter below, leave a comment with suggestions, and tell your friends about this. I'll be updating as frequently as I can.
Design Goals (WIP)
- Engaging and satisfying mech combat
- Generate maps from real world map data
- Multiple weapon types
- Local multiplier, stretch goal: asymmetric VR gameplay support
Q: Who is working on this?
A: Me, you, and our friends
Q: When is it done?
A: I've set a 1 month deadline to make the best game I can. The delivery date is April 7th, 2017.
- v0.1.5 - Camera follows Player 1 (Player 2 still controllable with XBOX controller on Windows build)
- v0.1.4 - Damage indicators, grenades
- v0.1.3 - Moving AI enemies
- v0.1.2 - AI enemies
- v0.1.1 - Added FPS counter, 'm' to mute music, check for negative health
- v0.1.0 - Initial release